We’re a small, New York-based team devoted to creating the highest quality ritual-based tools and experiences. We pride ourselves on a mindful approach to business that is equal parts data-driven and human.
Don’t see your dream job listed below? We’re always looking for great people to join our team. If you’re interested, please tell us why at email@example.com.
Director of Operations & Finance
As 3rd Ritual continues to grow, we are seeking a Director of Operations & Finance to develop and own a scalable operations infrastructure from supply chain to distribution, focusing on cutting costs and improving quality. As our first full-time senior hire, you will play a major role in shaping the future of this thriving company and we’ll count on you to develop sustainable processes that create nothing-short-of-amazing customer experiences. Our ideal candidate has a manufacturing or operations background, plus experience in quality management systems.
What you’ll do
- Inform key company decisions with financial and operational implications
- Lead the strategy and execution of all operations and finance including inventory management, 3PL, vendor relations, and budgets
- Measure key metrics against our internal quality standards
- Create bill of materials and forecasts for product manufacturing
- Perform competitive analysis to understand key market trends
- Identify opportunities to reduce costs, increase efficiency, and improve quality of service
- Develop and manage product pipeline resulting in higher profit margins
Who you are
- A mission-driven, problem solver who thrives in early-stage startup culture
- Comfortable working at both strategic and tactical levels
- Experienced operations and finance wiz with a proven track record for building successful businesses
- Knowledgeable about technical drawings and production quality standards
- A lover of efficiency, math, documentation, and systems that scale
- Proficient at Excel and Google Docs
- Extremely organized with a no-task-too-small attitude
- Passionate about mindfulness in any capacity
- BA (or equivalent) in Business or Operations (MBA preferred)
- Experience implementing metrics, processes, and systems needed to enable excellent financial analytics, forecasting, and valuation techniques.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in a similar role including Head of Operations, Business Development, Finance (or similar)
- Competitive salary and equity in our early-stage startup
- 4-day work weeks, a supportive work environment with an emphasis on quality of life
- Unlimited vacation/sick days
- Access to mindful events, continuing education, and, of course, best in class wellness tools and techniques
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover letter, CV and the subject line “Director of Operations & Finance.”