We’re a small, New York-based team devoted to creating the highest quality ritual-based tools and experiences. We pride ourselves on a mindful approach to business that is equal parts data-driven and human.
Don’t see your dream job listed below? We’re always looking for great people to join our team. If you’re interested, please tell us why at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are seeking a Marketing Director to develop and own our marketing strategy from customer acquisition to brand partnerships. As our second FT senior hire, you will play a major role in shaping the future of our company, working closely with our Founder & CEO. We are a tiny team and in the early innings of developing our brand so in true startup fashion, this means owning a broad but impactful scope of work ranging from CX to PR. Our ideal candidate has a passion for storytelling and analytics.
What you’ll do
- Lead the vision, strategy, and results for customer acquisition and brand loyalty
- Develop and own brand voice and editorial calendar spanning product launches, social media, and packaging
- Secure strategic brand partnerships with people and businesses that align with our core values
- Make data-driven decisions which define our best practices, leveraging tools like Asana, Mailchimp, WordPress, and Google Analytics
- Drive our marketing budget allocation, in partnership with our Director of Ops & Finance, to achieve sales goals and drive ROI
- Operationalize customer data and feedback with a direct impact on product roadmap
Who you are
- A mission-driven marketing guru with a proven track record for compelling storytelling and brand-building
- Equal parts creative and data-driven with a talent for forecasting the ROI across a contemporary, and at times unconventional, marketing mix
- A community leader who communicates clearly and persuasively
- An exceptional writer with a vested interest in mindfulness
- 5+ years in performance marketing with experience developing and executing digital customer acquisition
- Hands-on experience collecting and translating consumer insights with a proven track record for increasing customer satisfaction and repeat purchase behavior
- A personal connection to ritual and the desire to provide the missing context in the current wellness landscape
- Competitive salary and equity in our early-stage startup
- Authentic work/life balance
- Supportive work environment
- Unlimited vacation/personal well-being days
- Access to mindful events, continuing education, and, of course, best in class wellness tools and techniques
To apply, please email email@example.com with a cover letter, CV and the subject line “Marketing Director.”