Simple rituals lead to sacred experiences. After witnessing time and time again the alchemical effects these practices have on our mental, physical, and emotional wellbeing, we made a lifelong commitment to share the teachings with anyone curious enough to learn more.
Summer Solstice (In person at Prema Brooklyn)
Friday, June 23rd, 2023
Admission + supplies: $60
Please join Jenn Tardif and Amber Davis for a guided ritual with practices spanning art therapy, breathwork, and mindful movement.
School of Ritual: Sept 2023
An online program for community organizers, teachers, healers, and creatives seeking new (or renewed) rituals, a safe space for self-inquiry, and connection.
- Biomimicry—innovation inspired by nature
- Alchemy—seasonal and elemental practice
- Integration—rituals & relationships
- Daily prompts and prose to inspire practice and self-study
- x3 hour-long guided live sessions*, led by Jenn Tardif, via zoom
- x1 hour Q&A following 3rd session + 33% off all 3rd Ritual tools
*Live sessions will be held on September 6th, 13th, and 20th @12 pm ET. Recordings will be sent to those who cannot attend live.
Tuition: $175 USD
We are offering x3 scholarships for this program on a first-come, first-serve, no questions asked basis.